about SPG Emulsification
The method of preparing an emulsion by extruding the dispersion from the narrowly distributed SPG membrane pores is called the “SPG Emulsification”. From the beginning of the development of SPG membranes, this can be applied to various fields as an application that takes advantage of the characteristics of SPG membranes.
A major feature is monodisperse emulsion and particle size adjustment, but we are also good at preparing multiple emulsions such as WOW emulsions with high accuracy and high encapsulation rate.
- A monodisperse emulsion can be easily obtained.
- The particle size can be adjusted by changing the pore size of the SPG membrane.
- Compatible with O / W and W / O single emulsions.
- Compatible with W / O / W and O / W / O double emulsions.
- Compatible with fine particle-containing emulsions such as S / O / W.
- It has low energy and is almost unaffected by heat.
- Applicable in various fields such as medicine, chemistry, cosmetics, and food.